CAR AIR CONDITIONING SHEFFIELD
We Have Merged With Excel Automotives
Air conditioning need service, repair or re-gas? No problem we can still do it.Telephone 01246 455 863
Air Conditioning Specialists
A complete range of services to ensure your car air conditioning system operates safely, cleanly and efficiently.
Fully certified to regulation EC 307/2008 we can re gas your car air conditioning system at our Chesterfield garage in near Sheffield. We add a leak tracer to every air conditioning re-gas free of charge. We can also repair and service your air conditioning if it needs more than just a simple re gas.
Why not get your cars air conditioning checked by our air conditioning specialist when you book your car in for its next car service.
Air Conditioning Facts
Over 85% of cars are now fitted with air conditioning and climate control systems as standard. Not everyone realises that their car air conditioning system needs regular servicing and re-gassing to make sure it operates efficiently.
Air Conditioning Service
Air conditioning service and re-gas is not part of your cars routine service. If your car is more than two years old it will probably need a recharge. Air con systems that are partially charged will be less effective and have to work harder putting more strain on the car engine and will ultimately use more fuel. Call us on: 01246-455863.
Car Air Conditioning Problems
Over 10% of your cars air conditioning gas permeates from the system every year. This reduces the system efficiency in terms of engine load. Manufacturers recommend your car air conditioning system is recharged with gas and lubricant at least every two years.
As modern car air conditioning systems use a pump which is referred to as a compressor to compress and move the refrigerant liquid and gas around the system this is generally the most costly part of the air con system and is prone to wear. A typical indication that your air conditioning compressor is failing is any noises that becomes apparent when you turn on and off your cars air conditioning.
How Car Air Conditioning Works
Car air conditioning systems use a refrigerant gas. A compressor is used to compress the gas and pump it around the air conditioning pipes. The gas gradually escapes the system and eventually the blower will no longer blow cold air from the car's interior vents. Therefore the car air conditioning system will need regassing every two years. Also if you rarely use your car air conditioning the rubber joints and seals dry out and wear prematurely. This usually results in even more gas escaping the system.
Top 3 Air Conditioning Tips
- You should use your car air conditioning regularly otherwise moisture can build up in the air conditioning pipes and blower vents producing an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, fungi and mould resulting in your cars interior smelling strongly of mould.
- To help prevent future air conditioning car repairs just use your car air conditioning at least once every 14 days. This helps minimise any expensive air conditioning repairs and helps prevent mouldy odours.
- Let a professional air conditioning specilaist like us service and re gas your air conditioning system either when you get your car serviced at our garage in Chesterfield near Sheffield or annually. We are fully certified to regulation EC 307/2008. We add a leak tracer to every air conditioning re-gas free of charge. We can also repair and service your air conditioning if it needs more than just a simple re gas.
Air Conditioning Services
- Air Conditioning Specialists In Chesterfield Near Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Air Conditioning Full Antibacterial Clean
- Air Conditioning Full Leak Test
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Servicing
- Air Conditioning Re Gas
- Workshop Open Six Days A Week
Need Air Conditioning Re Gas?
If you think you need car air conditioning re gas in Sheffield or Chesterfield call us on 01246-455863 to book your car in for a free air conditioning system check at our Dronfield garage in Chesterfield.
Brown's now carry out air conditioning re gas while you wait at our Dronfield garage in Chesterfield, Sheepbridge.