VOLVO DEALERS SHEFFIELD REVIEWS
Browns Autocare Customer Testimonials
- "I was a customer of Dave's in the past when he was just starting out and he did some fine work at the time on my C70. Recently I was looking for a secondhand diesel auto and as luck would have it I found a car that Dave was advertising: an S80 that had impeccable credentials and a fantastic service history, Dave having done the last two services on it; and what a good car it's turning out to be! I have no hesitation in recommending Brown's Autocare, both as a source for used cars and as a repairer. I've always found Dave to be friendly, professional, courteous and helpful, providing a great service and excellent value for money. You won't go far wrong buying a car from Brown's Autocare."
- 'Sean Stanley, Sheffield'
- "Thanks again for another swift service on my Volvo, sounds like new again. I have passed on your mobile number to a couple of friends (none Volvo owners) and told them to give you a call as they're getting fleeced by dealership servicing."
- 'Regards Richard, Sheffield'
- "Just to thank you for your meticulous work to restore my car to top performance. It is now better than when I bought this car four years ago. Without doubt, your service and customer care are first class. I will gladly put myself forward as a testimonial of your professional competence. Once again thanks for an excellent service."
- 'Dr Henry Okojie, Sheffield'
- "I would be happy to recommend Browns Autocare to anyone. I have been a customer for several years and have always found Davids advice, service and workmanship to be of the highest order – and to represent good value for money. David is a pleasure to deal with. He is helpful, accommodating, courteous and efficient. It is extremely rare to find a business – especially one in the motor trade – which possesses these qualities. I have used Browns Autocare both for Volvo and non-Volvo repairs – major and minor – and for regular servicing. Nothing is too much trouble. I will not be going back to the main dealership network. Once again – thoroughly recommended."
- 'Paul Hart, Sheffield'
- "I have taken various cars to Dave (all non Volvo) over the last few years for either annual servicing or other problems. It doesn't matter how big or small a job is Dave is always willing to take on any task. He is knowledgeable, friendly and I know I can trust him to do a job to an extremely high standard. I have recommended Dave to many of my friends and family. Brilliant."
- 'Steve Furness, Sheffield'
- "Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your professional expertise and personal support over the many years you have serviced our family cars (both Volvo and non Volvo). You are someone anybody can have complete trust and faith in. I would not take our cars to anyone else. It is great to have someone so close by that one can have complete confidence in doing an excellent job and to treat people as human beings in a very friendly and personal way."
- 'Pat Stabler - Sheffield'
- "Thank you so much David. My car is lovely to drive again."
- 'Mrs Gena Swanson, Sheffield'
- "Just to say thank you. 3 previous garages could not find the fault and you found it within the hour."
- 'Michael Jefferson, Chesterfield'
- "David has provided consistently good service to keep my Volvo running well. He knows all of the Volvo quirks and sorted out a number of tricky car problems over the years that only an expert would have known."
- 'Doug Emery, Chesterfield'
- "Dave knows every square inch of a Volvo. He provided great help for me when I was leaving for Finland in 2009 and needed all sorts of complicated jobs done. Excellent value expert advice and work. I recommend him."
- 'Steve Pope, Finland'
- "Cars are a total pain. Im so glad I have found a reliable garage. Keep up the good work".
- 'Andrew Johnson, Sheffield'
- "For the past few years David Brown of Browns Autocare has serviced my car and carried out any repairs to my complete satisfaction. He has been extremely considerate and courteous on every occasion, keeping my old car running reliably , I can thoroughly recommend him."
- 'E.G Boardman, Dronfield'
- "I cannot speak highly enough of the service and commitment I receive from David Brown. As a female I have often encountered - a woman knows nothing attitude! from other garages, but David always treats me as an intelligent person who knows if my car does not sound or feel right, I have complete trust and confidence in him."
- 'Mrs M Ratcliffe, Dronfield'
- "Hi David. I just wanted to say thank you for the terrific job you did on my C70 coupe the other month. After purchasing the car I looked on line for a Volvo specialist in the Yorkshire area. I had previously driven a S40 1.9D as a company car (covering 200k miles) and used several of the main dealers in Yorkshire, none of whom had overly impressed me on servicing. I settled on your garage based on the glowing reports on the forums. You lived up to the billing and now the car goes as good as it looks. I'd have no hesitation in recommending your garage to others. Many thanks."
- 'Paul Neville, Sheffield'
NEWSVolvo Dealers In Sheffield/Sheffield Car Sales/Chesterfield Air Con Re Gas/Volvo In Chesterfield
You can now submit your own Browns Autocare review.